Coast Community News
Issue 114: pg. 23 “‘The Meeting of the Kendalls’ brought much joy”
Issue 111: pg. 11 & 12.
- ‘Parliament hears about impact of domestic violence on the Coast’ (pg.11): Researched and wrote.
- ‘Forgotten Lands project aims to reconnect young people’ (pg.12): Researched, wrote & interviewed.
Issue 112: pg. 9, 12 & 15
- ‘Marriage equality to be debated at Council’ (pg.9): Wrote and interviewed.
- ‘Child sexual abuse public submissions made available ‘ (pg.12): Researched, wrote and interviewed. Read through the 400 page Royal Commission Institutional Response to Child Abuse report and summarised its findings on the Satyananda Yoga Ashram in Mangrove Mountain. Extended a right-of-reply to the new owners of the Ashram before publishing the story.
- ‘New plays to be showcased’ (pg.15): Wrote and interviewed.
Issue 113: pg. 1, 8, 9 & 16
- ‘Kibbleplex sale decision defended’ (front page): Supplied photographs
- ‘Train fare cost increase claims dispute’ (pg. 8): Supplied photographs and vox pops
- ‘A few more commuter car parking spaces for Gosford’ (pg.9): Supplied photographs
- ’40 exhibitors at Plant Lovers’ Fair’ (pg.16): Researched and wrote.
Wyong Regional Chronicle
Issue 73: pg. 16
- ‘Ocean Restaurant nominated for best seafood restaurant award’ (pg. 16): Researched and wrote.
Issue 74: pg. 3, 16 & 23
- ‘Calls for Councillor Naynor to resign’ (pg. 3): researched the local government charter and legislation surrounding the calls for Naynor’s resignation; fact checked media releases from local MPs and called Councilman Luke Naynor for a right-of-response.
- ‘Wrap with Love needs more knitters’ (pg. 16): Researched and wrote.
- ‘Coroner recommends mandatory wearing of life jackets by rock fishers’ (pg. 23): Researched and wrote.