Three weeks in 2010, travelling across the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Exploring Aotearoa (North Island) and Te Waipounamu (South Island), including a visit to Christchurch’s famed Cathedral, just weeks before an earthquake levelled the entire structure to the ground.

A highlight was the Church of the Good Shepard, a heritage listed chapel built in 1935 by pioneer families of the Mackenzie County. The chapel is famous for its spectacular views over the Mackenzie Valley lake, framing Mount Cook (Aoraki).